Looking for a fun treat to serve at your next playdate, to eat while having a marathon Netflix session or to slip into your kids’ lunch boxes? These yummy bars, chock full of sweet rainbow marshmallow & salty popcorn, are sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 4 TBSP Butter (we used salted)
- 4 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 4 Cups Buttered Flavored Microwave Popcorn, Popped
- 4 Cups Lucky Charms Cereal + a handful of just charms (set aside)
- Coat a glass 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large pot, combine mini marshmallows and butter over low heat. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat once the marshmallows are coated in melted butter and mostly melted. They should be squishy but still have some shape to them.
- Stir in the the popped microwave popcorn & the cereal.
- Press into prepared glass dish
- Sprinkle the marshmallows charms that you set aside over the top and gentle press into bars.
- Let cool completely before cutting
- Cut into desired size.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Recipe & Photography: Jessie Senese
Pot of Gold Ring & Napkins available at Shop Sweet Lulu