Where do you ship from? We are located in the United States, in Norfolk, Virginia.
We collect sales tax on all orders shipped to addresses in Virginia.
How long does it take for orders to arrive?
We ship orders Monday- Friday. Orders placed after 2PM EST will ship next business day. Orders placed after 2PM EST on Friday will ship out Monday. Please note, we do not process orders on Government holidays. Any order placed on a holiday will be processed the following business day.
Once we have shipped your package, we cannot be liable for transit times, weather-related delays, or service interruptions. Depending on the shipping method you select, your order may take anywhere from 2-12 business days to arrive (within the United States). Shipping to International destinations varies widely.
Please note that we are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, and may vary by destination - especially during peak shipping periods.
Packages shipped within the United States will be shipped by USPS, UPS, FedEx, or Smart Post, depending on weight and your preference at checkout. If you would like to purchase upgrades such as insurance or signature confirmation, we will be happy to provide those services at your expense.
Shipping time is in addition to standard processing time. Shipping times are estimated and are not guaranteed.
Notes on shipping carriers:
- If you receive free shipping, we will select the most economical method to ship your package. We can not adhere to 'need by dates' if you receive free shipping. Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your package.
- Smartpost/Surepost: UPS or Fedex picks the package up and delivers it to the customer's local post office for final delivery. This is an economy service.
- Ground Delivery: UPS or FedEx Ground delivers the package. Weekends are not considered transit days.
- Priority Mail: Delivery by the US Postal Service. Does not guarantee delivery dates or time in transit.
- 2 & 3 Day Express: Weekends are not considered transit days
- Next Day Air: Allow 1 business day (no weekends) from the day your order ships. Orders placed before 2 pm CST ship same day. Even though we waive the signature confirmation for delivery on Express Packages, the carrier still may require a signature as proof of delivery. Tracking info will be emailed to you.
- The day of shipment is not considered a transit day by any of our carriers, no matter what time the order is placed, processed, or shipped.
- We reserve the right to adjust your shipping method as we deem appropriate, including switching to a different carrier or service provider to deliver your package faster or more reliably. We do not ship on third party accounts.
- Transit times may be affected by weather-related events, which are beyond the control of the shipping provider and are not refundable.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! Read more about international shipping here.
What happens if I refuse the delivery, or I am not home to accept the delivery?
All carriers will charge a fee to return the package to the sender. Since we shipped the package on your behalf, you will be liable for the return shipping fees if you refuse delivery, or if an attempt has been made multiple times by the carrier with no success.
The tracking on my order says it was delivered, but I never received it - can you help?
Once the package has left our facility, it's more effective to contact the carrier directly. Make sure to have your tracking information handy so they can help you track it down.
On occasion, packages are lost or stolen in transit. We can not be liable for packages once they have been delivered to the carrier. Unless you have opted to insure these packages, we can not be responsible for any refunds on lost or stolen packages.
If package theft is a concern, please consider shipping to a PO Box, your business address, or a trusted neighbor that will be home to accept your delivery.
I gave you the wrong shipping address. Can you change it?
Please let us know of changes ASAP since we ship super fast! After the package has left our facility, we cannot make any changes. If the package is returned by the carrier, we will be happy to issue a refund for the items, or re-ship to a new address, but you will be responsible for the re-ship charges.
If you have a question that was not answered here (or just want to say hello), please feel free to get in touch with us via our contact form or email us at email@example.com
Thank you for shopping at Sweet Lulu/ Lulu London LLC