There is something about making a homemade version of a classic that feels really special, and this sno cone syrup recipe is no exception. And the best part is, it is simple, & inexpensive to make!
Homemade Sno Cone Syrup
- 1 3/4 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Pouch Kool-Aid
1. Put sugar & water in saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil.
2. Let boil for 1 minute & 30 seconds.
3. Remove from heat & add 1 packet of Kool-Aid mix. Stir until powder is completely dissolved.
4. Pour into a quart-sized mason jar to cool.
5. Once syrup has come to room temperature, pour into plastic bottles using a funnel.
Little people will LOVE being able to make their own sno cones.
Photography & Styling: Stevie Pattyn