5 THINGS TO DO WITH SPRINKLES
- Sandwich together two cookies (we recommend some store bought gingersnaps) with frosting and roll the sides in sprinkles.
- Dunk some pretzel sticks, ice cream cones & waffles bowls in melted chocolate and then sprinkle them with, well, sprinkles!
- Dress up a plain grocery store cake with a nice shower of colorful jimmies & non-perils
- Toss your popcorn in white chocolate and throw in a handful of sprinkles for a salty & sweet treat!
Need a Few More Ideas……….
- Make candy “unicorn” bark
- Fairy bread
- Use a cookie cutter to make a stencil, fill in with sprinkles, and remove for a picture-perfect sprinkly cake decoration.
- Throw some into your pancake or waffle batter to create funfetti style breakfast treats
- On the top of sundaes and milk shakes
- Dip the rim of a drinking glass (or our milk bottles) in sprinkles
Need more party inspiration?
Be sure to check out our Sprinkle Party pinboard for even more ideas!