Winner of the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award 2017
Give a gift that gives back! The Grace doll is a soft, huggable doll that comes with tokens for children to give as a random act of kindness. One for one: for each doll sold a doll is donated to a child less fortunate.
"Hello friend! I believe even the smallest gesture can spread love. Inside are 10 tokens for us to give as a random act of kindness. Let's change the world one kind act at a time!"
The Grace Doll features a light-pink hued top and a magenta tutu skirt. She has white and black hand-drawn heart print leggings and a ballerina-inspired topknot made of the finest pale pink yarn. She's finished with a gold embroidered heart necklace and a delicate printed face.
She comes along with a "kindness kit". Each kit includes 10 tokens with special phrases on them to show gratitude, love, kindness, hope, and friendship. These tokens are meant for children to give out as acts of kindness. Also in the kit is a list of acts of kindness to inspire your child to get started sharing and giving their tokens. The doll has a secret pocket on the back to store a token.
Additionally, each doll comes with a naming certificate. By naming their doll, your child agrees to join them on a mission to spread love!
- Doll size: 18 inches tall
- Token size: 3.6cm diameter (approximately 1.4 inches)
- Doll materials: cotton, poly fiber
- Doll face is printed
- 10 wooden tokens (MDF) with non-toxic paint in lavender (kindness token), pink (love token), teal (hope token), tan (gratitude token), peach (friendship token).
- Gift box packaging
- Surface wash only
- Designed with love in the USA, responsibly made in China