Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed sisal fiber and sweet grass trivet makes a stunning statement piece.
This heat resistant trivet is perfect to set a tea kettle on or hot dish from the oven. With a woven loop attached on the back, they can be hung up as wall decor for a globally inspired feel.
- Approximately 10” D x 0.5” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Trivet has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.