Yields 4 cocktails
- 1 cup Clear Tequila (we suggest Patron Silver)
- 1 Cup Club Soda
- 1 Cup Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 4 Teaspoons Sugar
- Small Plate of Sugar & Grapefruit Wedges for Garnishing
- Sprinkle sugar on a small plate.
- Cut grapefruit in half. Using 1/2 of the grapefruit, rub the rim of your cocktail glass on.
- Tip your glass upside down and dunk the rim of the glass in sugar.
- In a pitcher, combine grapefruit juice, lime juice, and sugar. Mix well until sugar dissolves.
- Add tequila, club soda, and ice.
- Garnish with a wedge of grapefruit