Customer service is the name of our game. We want you to be happy. If you have a question, please ask away - but just in case it's one that we've been asked before, we've answered a few common questions here.
When will my order ship?
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1 business day. Orders placed on holidays and weekends are processed the following business day.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Depending on the shipping method you select, your order may take anywhere from 2-7 business days to arrive (within the United States). Shipping to International destinations varies widely.
Please note that we are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, and may vary by destination - especially during peak shipping periods.
Packages shipped within the United States will be shipped by USPS, UPS or FedEx, depending on weight and your preference at checkout. If you would like to purchase upgrades such as insurance or signature confirmation, we will be happy to provide those services at your expense.
Shipping time is in addition to standard processing time. The following shipping times are estimates, and are not guaranteed:
- Priority Mail: Allow 4-5 Business Days for your package to arrive. Insurance is recommended.
- FedEx/UPS Ground Delivery: Allow 3-8 Business Days for your package to arrive. Weekends are not considered transit days.
- 2 & 3 Day Express: Allow 4-5 Business Days for your package to arrive. Weekends are not considered transit days.
- Next Day Air: Allow 1 business day (no weekends) from the day your order ships. Orders placed before 2 pm CST ship same day. PLEASE NOTE: Even though we waive the signature confirmation for delivery on Express Packages, the carrier still may require a signature as proof of delivery. Tracking info will be emailed to you.
The day of shipment is not considered a transit day by any of our carriers, no matter what time the order is placed, processed, or shipped.
We reserve the right to upgrade your shipping method as we deem appropriate, including switching to a different carrier or service provider to deliver your package faster or more reliably. We do not ship on third party accounts.
Where are you located?
We are located in the United States, nestled deep in the suburbs of Chicago. We collect sales tax on all orders shipped to addresses in Illinois. Our physical address is 702 Center Road, Frankfort, IL, 60423
Can I return part of my order?
We want you to be happy with your pretty party supplies! If the products you selected didn't work out, we will issue a refund for returns received within 14 days of the original purchase date*
*Clearance items, custom products, and seasonal/holiday merchandise may not be returned.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, and original shipping costs will not be refunded.
If you received a promotional discount on your order, that amount will be deducted from your return.
Returns received past the allowable date (as shown on your packing list), or containing ineligible items will be donated to a local charity and will not be refunded.
Items must be returned in unused condition in their original packaging. Make sure to ship returns in a sturdy box (not a paper envelope or padded mailer), as damaged returns cannot be accepted. You may ship the returned item(s) to us at:
Sweet Lulu, 702 Center Road, Frankfort IL 60423
I received my order and one of the items is incorrect/missing/damaged
Oh no, we're sorry! Please let us know what you ordered and what you received in its place. Missing, incorrect, or damaged items must be reported to us within 5 days of receipt of the package. We will send you a claim form to fill out and sign. Please keep the entire contents of the package handy until you've filled out your claim form. We may need photos of the damaged parcel in order to file a claim.
Do you ship internationally?
We are happy to ship internationally. Your shipping total will be calculated based on weight and destination at checkout. Shop Sweet Lulu/ Lulu London LLC cannot be responsible for any international custom and duty fees, taxes, or brokerage fees assessed by the carrier. These fees are in addition to, and not included in, the cost of shipping. We are obligated to declare all items as merchandise, and will not mark items as "gift". We cannot be liable for any delays due to packages held at customs. The following shipping times are approximate, and include processing time:
- Priority Mail International: Allow 7-183 days for your package to arrive - this timeframe was quoted to us by the USPost Office. The post office will not consider the package 'missing' until 183 days have passed. Insurance is recommended. We have found this shipping method to be unreliable. Tracking info will be emailed to you. We are unable to track your package once it leaves the United States.
- FedEx International Deliveries: Allow 7-10 Business Days for your package to arrive. Tracking info will be emailed to you. We are not liable for customs fees, duties, taxes, or brokerage fees assessed by the carrier or the destination government.
Canadian customers choosing UPS Ground: Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf. Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees. Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.
What happens if I refuse the delivery, or I am not home to accept the delivery?
All carriers will charge a fee to return the package to the sender. Since we shipped the package on your behalf, you will be liable for the return shipping fees if you refuse delivery, or if an attempt has been made multiple times by the carrier with no sucess.
I never received an order confirmation - did you receive my order?
Each order is sent an order confirmation via email, addressed to the account you used to pay for the purchase. Please check your spam or junk mail folder if you don't receive a confirmation within an hour of making your purchase. If you do not receive a confirmation, your transaction may not have been completed.
The tracking on my order says it was delivered, but I never received it - can you help?
If your package was processed through a local post office or courier, tracking details may say 'Delivered' once it arrives at the carrier's facility, but it may take a day or two to arrive at your address. If you've waited a couple of days and you still don't have the package:
- See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
- Check your mailbox. Smaller items or items in soft packages are likely to be delivered there.
- Check for a parcel locker key. If your mailbox is in a cluster box unit (i.e., several mail boxes clustered together) or your package is addressed to a P.O. Box, check your box for a key to a parcel locker where the package may have been delivered.
- Check for a mail hold. If the U.S. Postal Service is holding your mail, your package won't be delivered.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or P.O. Box or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
- Contact the Carrier. Ask if they have additional information about the package's location. (Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number available.)
On occasion, packages are lost or stolen in transit. We can not be liable for packages once they have been delivered to the carrier. Unless you have opted to insure these packages, we can not be responsible for any refunds on lost or stolen packages.
The "ship to" address in my Paypal account is wrong - can you fix it?
Please double check the ship-to address prior to checking out with Paypal. You can easily add another address to your account during the checkout process.
I gave you the wrong shipping address. Can you change it?
Please make sure that your shipping address is correct before you submit your order. After the package has left our facility, it is too late to make changes. If the package is returned by the carrier, we will be happy to issue a refund for the items, or re-ship to a new address, but the customer will be responsible for the re-ship charges.
I forgot to order something - can you add it to my order?
Give us a call or email asap, and we'll try!
When will you get this item back in stock?
We have been thrilled with the response to our pretty party goods. Rest assured, we are constantly reordering products as well as searching out fun new items to carry. We hate to be out of your favorite items even more than you do - but since we have very little control over when our distributors ship out packages (and since many of our products travel a very long way to get here), we are unable to respond to individual emails about when a product will be back in stock.
Do you offer coupons or discount codes?
Yes, occasionally - and usually with very little notice! The best way to find out about discounts or coupons is via our social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter), or sign up for our mailing list. We promise not to abuse the privilege of having your email address and will never share your information with anyone.
Can you add a gift note to my purchase?
Of course! We're happy to include a hand-written gift note. Just let us know what you'd like it to say.
Can I see a copy of my invoice?
Absolutely. There are several ways to view your invoice. It will be emailed to you along with your order confirmation, and after that, you can always access your account and order history right from the website (you will need to create an account to use this feature).
I write a blog and was wondering if you'd like to host a giveaway?
We're so glad you like our products and want to share them with your readers, but we are unable to offer product giveaways, except for companies with whom we have established advertising relationships.
Do you want to advertise on our blog?
Thank you for thinking of us, but we have already secured our advertising commitments for the year.
Can you donate to my fundraiser or charity?
We would love to donate to everyone, but unfortunately it's just not possible to do so. We have made the decision as a company to support The Confetti Foundation, an organization that provides party starter kits to children celebrating their birthday in the hospital.
Will you share or sell my personal information with anyone?
Nope, not ever. We will use your information to ship your package, and to contact you if we have questions about your order. We will not share your name, email address, or contact information with any third parties unless required by law.
If you have a question that was not answered here (or just want to say hello), please feel free to get in touch with us via our contact form.
Thank you for Shopping Sweet Lulu/ Lulu London LLC